Startjournal.org launches first 2011-issue on February 3rd
The START-team is happy to say we have a new collection of articles ready for the readers in the beginning of February. Sign up as subscribers to get the next issue delivered to your email.
By Thomas Bjørnskau, Editor at Start Journal
Startjournal.org has got a lot of attention, and the number of subscribers and Facebook-followers are increasing daily. In the next issue, you will be able to read the following stories:
- Dr. Diakparomre on the Symbiotic relationship between Art Criticism and Art History
- An interview with Sanaa Gateja
- Henry Mzili talks: Secondhand Goods – First Class Art
- Writer Harry Johnstone gives a short history of contemporary Ugandan visual arts
- Samuel Lutaaya interviews Qwela Band leader Joseph Kahirimbanyi
- Mzili showing the Dark-to-Light Woodcut Printing Technique
- and more …
The START-team is also working hard to organise a launch event. Our idea is to host a “START FIRST SUNDAYS” event after every new issue of the Journal. The event will take place somewhere in Kampala, the first Sunday of every month.
Please follow us on Startjournal.org and our Facebook-page to get information about this event.